Applying for spatial reservations from the City of Helsinki Sports Services
- The application period for indoor and outdoor reservations for the summer season 2023, outdoor spaces for the period 17 April–26 November 2023 and indoor spaces for the period 29 May–27 August 2023 ends on 15 December 2022.
- Indoor Sports Services facilities open in the summer:
- Herttoniemenranta sports hall
- Laajasalo ball sports hall
- Latokartano sports hall (closed 26 June–30 July)
- Oulunkylä sports hall and gym
- Pirkkola ball sports hall (closed 26 June–13 August)
- Pirkkola power sports and gym
- Puistola sports hall
- Ruskeasuo sports hall (closed 26 June–30 July)
- Töölö sports hall
- Reservations for the winter season 2023–2024 must be applied for by 15 April 2023. Changes and cancellations to the granted winter season reservations must be made by 7 July 2023.
- The Sports Services do not grant shifts to school gyms during the summer season. If you want to make a reservation for a school gym in the summer, please contact the reservations unit of the Education Division.
- Please note the updated terms and conditions for the regular and individual reservations with the Sports Services facilities and school gyms.
- The Sports Services are responsible for the allocation of reservations and the advice related to the application process.
Sports facilities calendar
You can browse and view the reservation status of sports facilities in the sports facilities calendar.
The Sports Services’ own facilities are classified by sport in the calendar. To see school gyms, select “other activities” in the sports menu.
In addition to the location, you must choose the resource in order to see the facilities.